RAC 5.76% $1.64 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-21752

1. 5,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    Yep I agree it is a shitshow to see our SP retrace 20c in 3 days although I have been guilty of saying also in the passed,
    WHO CARES ITS ON ON LOW VOLUME
    (I was wrong to say this)
    It does really matter we are now at $1.63 pathetic in my eyes ,
    ok we may get an announcement to get it back to $1.80 then what back down. ?
    unfortunately / fortunately depending on buying or selling the SP does move quickly and unless real news drops it will continue with these swings.
    Don't worry I'm gutted too for $88,000 to be wiped off my total in 3 days.
    I wish I can just switch off and not look for a year but it's like a smoke to a smoker you have the craving (to look.)
    I'll like to add some people live for the day and although I see the selling at these low figures ridiculous some people might need to sell either because they have no idea of the huge potential or they want to go drive through drive-through McDonald's on the way home because that's all they're making with these pip sells.
    whether it be 40,000 shares or 400,000 shares dropping the share price $.10 to me it's no difference to me. It's still a loss of $.10 I don't really care about the volume.
    just going to need a little bit more patience that's all ,
    It maybe not be tomorrow or the next day or next month but it will come.
    I'll only be worried if this time next year we are under all time highs of $4 till then I will be trying to stay quiet and low key
    ILL TRY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.100(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $278.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.71 $1.64 $205.3K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1526 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.