RAC 3.13% $1.65 race oncology ltd

@Roger233Love Elliot’s Roger especially the fun around working...

1. 14,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7553
    @Roger233

Love Elliot’s Roger especially the fun around working them out on each stock set up but am I good at it?…….Nope!
    Therefore I rely on others to show me the true EW set ups as it’s so dependable on many factors for them to be valid .
    My son has spent a lot of time on them and is very good so he’s always presenting me with stock set-ups but the three I’d be following on HC for accurate EW’s are W3Hunter, Pricey and EWexplorer. All extremely good with them.

My problem (or advantage) is the lack of patience so I need a more dynamic set of indicators to display current momentum for me to base entries and exits off and I’ve moved right away from any indicators that I have to draw in myself. For example, I can draw in some diagonals that can show this stock as struggling and I can draw some in to make it look glamorous therefore I don’t put any weight on them nor can I base trades off them. They are too much bias related to rely on for me.
    But the beauty is that everyone has their own style based off their successes and temperament and what they’ve developed over time.
    Only problem I continuously see is that most are wanting success after completing Stage 1 of a 10 Stage course.

Keep doing your stuff Roger , you’re going well.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.050(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $281.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.70 $1.52 $318.0K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 496 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5484 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.