RAC 6.25% $1.53 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-21905

1. 6,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    I am with you on this. We may have even greater potential in CPACS & FTO but we need to bring home the bacon on AML. If all the work done till date and the one to be done again in an investigator sponsored AML trial will only be something to keep in the back pocket, I would say that is like saying that it will keep the SP from going to zero- fair enough but not great.

If the upcoming CPACS trial is “the thing” to watch out for and that will move the needle, so be it. I will wait until mid-late next year to review my opinion. The goal posts can’t keep moving. We all understand the story and how we got here, but we also need to get to the destination; for now it just feels like a long journey.

Can we partner/ license the AML opportunity after the investigator led trial using RC220? That is what I want mgmt to spell out instead of doing yet another trial for derisking.

For now, we just wait and watch as mgmt tries to move the trials along. We are already in the second week of August and yet to hear on the AML trials or ethics submission for the CPACS trial. Many things can be outside the company’s control so we have to be patient, and we are… just waiting for some good news

Just opinions. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
0.090(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $259.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.57 $1.46 $198.7K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5533 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.