RAC 0.00% $1.65 race oncology ltd

You’re absolutely correct about “incredibly informative...

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2546
    You’re absolutely correct about “incredibly informative contributions” in the RAC HC threads. Just ignore the occasional time wasters.

The Race CEO post officially under the @RaceOncology handle and under his personal capacity from @Davisite handle, as you may already know.

Definitely also worth reading @Mason14 posts and watching his Youtube videos. He too doesn’t hide behind anonymous profiles and has shared his real identity. Which is rare in the online world and very commendable. I guess that proves he has nothing to hide and stands behind his independent research.

From your HC profile I noticed you are invested in CU6 and DXB. Well done on those ASX biotech picks, I hope you are making some great unrealised gains there.

Out of interest, if you don’t mind sharing:

1. how did you come across RAC?
    2. why did you come off from the sidelines yesterday and initiated a position in RAC?
    3. what would you like to see from RAC before accumulating more? Or maybe you have already decided to accumulate more.

From your successful CU6 and DXB picks, maybe we can learn from you on biotech investing and timing

RAC staff trading black-out period ends around 11.15am tomorrow (being 48 hours after released of annual report). unless there are other news in the pipeline to keep the blackout window closed. One of the Race directors, Dr Peter Smith, has indicated he is interested in buying and has yet to do so since coming on board 12 months ago. Race CEO, Dr Tilllett, has also recently posted that he “can’t find a better investment than RAC” and “it’s damn tempting for me [to go all in] with RAC”. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dr T is a buyer at an appropriate opportunity for him in the near future.

Let’s see if there is an uptick of volume tomorrow. The first hour of trading may the last good accumulation opportunity for us retailers before the window for insiders is re-opened.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6416/6416795-10ccc7944f604797d70f6a23e40a11f1.jpg
    Last edited by RitzyBusiness: Yesterday, 21:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $281.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.66 $1.65 $51.86K 31.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17732 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 1867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.