RAC 2.42% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Hi @RitzyBusinessI got lucky with a tip from my boss on CU6...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi @RitzyBusiness

I got lucky with a tip from my boss on CU6 about 8 months ago and their success to date (with the SP) got me looking at other biotech stocks including DXB, which I was a latecomer to so only sideways price action there. Both DXB and RAC seem to be in a holding pattern at the moment at least as far as shareholders are concerned awaiting clinical trial news (recruitment, commencement of trials etc).

I've been reading the RAC threads for a few weeks and watched Mason's video and whilst most of it was beyond my understanding, what stood out is the rock solid confidence both he and Dr Tillett have in this re-purposed Bisantrene, so I'm in and looking forward to following the progress of their pipeline and the consequent effect on the SP.

I think the best way to educate yourself about something is to get some skin in the game. I generally don't go all in straight away as the share price can move around quite a bit from week to week when there is no news, but I'm definitely looking to increase my holding incrementally.

Anyway, thanks for reaching out. Let's hope it's a wildly successful ride for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.040(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $274.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.66 $1.61 $102.8K 62.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3780 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 7612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.