RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-22048

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

Race seems to have a HUGE number of people on the sidelines:
    -Those that are in the red and waiting to be green before buying more
    -Others are waiting for updates on upcoming trials
    -Some are waiting for instos to get on board (or for key people at Race to start buying)
    -Some won’t buy until the actual results come out.

Race also has a bunch of die-hards. Many are already quite convinced about the drug and waiting for confirmation of their expectations. (Thats probably most of us really).

Assuming no bad results, we’re only going to feel more confident about race as time passes.

The expectations for bisantrene are massive. If this works out it will be a blockbuster, worth many multiples of today’s price. I suppose the fall back is aml (which is a great safety net) but most of us are hoping/ expecting big dollars from cpacs qnd fto.

It’s not the kind of stock where people will be happy with a 50% increase in the next couple of years. Many people seriously think 5 or 10x is possible, if not more.

Anyway, Im not writing all this to say it’s about to be explode. But this is a genuine question from an inexperienced investor.

Isn’t this an unusual combination?
    -Many people waiting to get in
    -Super loyal holders who expect big things are will not be selling when we get a good announcements
    1Lack of awareness from the market in general about race and how big this opportunity is
    -Absolutely enormous potential TAM
    -Bug pharma is cashed up

Seems like it is absolutely primed to explode, although who knows when. Once we get a couple of good announcements, many people will want to buy. And current holders will only gain more conviction- it will take a LOT of money to convince them to exit ‘early’. So when this does move, it’s going to jump in ways that I can’t imagine.

I feel like I’ve listed objective facts above, and that race is very different to other stocks I hold. I cant see how this will be an average performer. It’s either going to make us great money (even through aml) or fail badly and we all lose our money. The second point seems pretty unlikely once you look into things.

Not sure if I am being foolishly optimistic, or if more experienced investors can confirm that race is really quite different to anything else out there?

I feel like this is a silly post, but I genuinely don’t know of anything comparable. Just want to check if I am getting carried away with my excitement.

ETA - sorry, I forgot that the biggest threat to Race is Kamala Harris winning. lol.

And sorry, I can not figure out the formatting on HotCopper.

Last edited by Inkling: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.