RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

When you say market crash coming, do you mean everybody or just...

1. 5,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    When you say market crash coming, do you mean everybody or just RAC because you don't see RAC moving?
    If your talk about global market then maybe I agree if a certain person wins the US election as I have mentioned before as there policies will cause devastation.
    But that won't take effect for 12 months but won't get into that as people have a spastic attack.
    But if you are just talking about RAC only I think you have missed what we have coming up we now have RC220 to be used in patients and although I don't think we will get anyone in the clinic this year we will early 2025 (no reasoning but a feeling) been wrong before and happy to be wrong again but we will get ample news soon that will jump the SP.
    all I know with certainty 2025 will be the year everything changes for RAC for the better that i am certain.
    Also at 2.5 billion that's a SP of $12.50 some will see that as a failure but some will see that as life changing SP.
    (Depends how much you hold)
    if you think if big pharma offers RAC
    2.5 billion now it won't be sold it will be sold in a heartbeat, don't worry about what one person thinks it will have to go to a vote but I cannot see the top dogs that hold millions would let that offer go and then go to trials and possible fail would you take that risk? It all depends on what results we have at the time. It was offered now bye-bye
    Last edited by Hunterr: 31/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.57 $387.6K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.