RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-22082

1. 5,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Yes that is true no one would know better than our CEO if we had an offer that was grossly undervalued.
    But at a $2.5 billion dollar offer if that was offered and if he holds 18 million shares (I don't know exactly the amount it's something around that )
    He is walking away with $225,000,000
    Now you have to remember he can not sell on market as it would be a disaster.
    Now if we got an offer today and he says no he is happy to take the risk and going for more money before we get the results for cardio protection that's fine I would not take the risk I'll be very happy with that $12.50 price as no one can say 100% we will be successful although the data does show we have a very high success rate.
    I would not take that risk I would most probably not sell all but I think I would have to take some off the top no matter what our CEO thinks personally as I like risk but won't risk life changing opportunity.
    On the other hand if we get results in and they are promising,
    that is a different story. I might be inclined to take the risk and the advice and go for more.
    What I think might happening is we will get to a point that the price will be decent and the Message we will get back from the company is we should accept this offer as pharma can take this to patients quicker that will be there out.
    thays my personal opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.57 $387.6K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.