RAC 0.00% $1.63 race oncology ltd

At some stage the large longs that have waited and waited will...

1. 2,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    At some stage the large longs that have waited and waited will also offload (early). Who knows MM might start selling after JC.

The big returns that ones speak of are in Q due to the frustration put on holders because of last years fluff. T puts only a 6month delay on it but I'd say the debacle has cost a lot more time. It's always a case of just wait a bit longer things will pick up!

The catalysts for SP movement have flopped. Sheba results, RC220. The market needs to be woken up. Can't believe it took so long to get rid of MH and PL

So you are ok with MoF and friend Bots trading?

The sell side keeps loading up. JC is 10-15% of volume. Who makes up the rest? Is it the awesome top 20 skimming the top and bottom? Genuine Question

I'd like to see those that pumped it on Reddit reappear.

Comments made (not from you John) about it being small holders leaving as nonessential to the current SP is cruel. Some blokes could have had a lot of savings in this if they bought high and although have fewer shares than the elite that got in earlier they are now at a big paper loss for them. The prize is bigger but the posts have been shifted since I invested. You've got a lot that just want their money back and you have those that sprout their indignation to them upon or any who question the share price because they got in earlier. It's the little guy that pushing their investment up.

The SP is and has been crap for way too long.

ok- I'm ready for the onslaught
    Last edited by HeyLine: Yesterday, 21:31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $276.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.64 $1.64 $1.62 $56.91K 35.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4461 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 4075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.