RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-22231

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    For a long time, its been both the support and also the resistance.

When we've been below it, it became the resistance that we keep trying to punch through. On several occasions we got rejected. And then, when we did make it through, it became the support where we can expect to bounce on while staying up.

In the short term (since August) the line falls at a confluence with an ascending line making an ascending triangle (where we are getting higher lows): a bullish sign. A breakout is expected and there is an increased probability this will be upwards (more higher lows). There are some higher highs developing during the same time frame. That's good for a breakout high too.

Yet when stretched wider to include the July highs of $2, there is a downward trend, with lower highs and lower lows: the opposite of the August to Sept price action!

The latter seems to cancel out the earlier optimistic stuff I wrote above, meaning, we are probably going nowhere fast! That is, until the big seller exhausts his supply. Or rather, until more people come in and buy up this supply from the big seller, which is priced at what is possibly the lowest price range that we are likely to have for a long time (hopefully forever).

Enough of rambling from me. I do not know this TA stuff! I just want an announcement that tells us the ethics application is in, and better still, that its been approved!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.