RAC 0.55% $1.82 race oncology ltd

Welcome Torpy I can remember DrT once many years ago suggesting...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Welcome Torpy I can remember DrT once many years ago suggesting we are similar to your other holding PAR along the lines of repurposing or market cap as a previous holder of PAR and holding RAC years ago I was happy to hold both till approval but the journey along the time so many red flags have appeared as has with IMU yes also a previous holder
    Paying them selfs overs
    Giving them selfs to much options and under delivering
    Not enough of there hard earned invested on there company
    Selling down there holdings and putting significant $$$ in there back pocket
    Paying off there brokers on there cap raise flip flops
    I cross promoted aggressively to the hot copper PAR community at the time years ago to look at or buy RAC some did others bagged and belittled me at the time
    Its not easy and I suppose it is like being loyal to a side you pick like a footy team (once a Collingwood supporter always a Collingwood supporter )
    @mozzart is a great example of sticking fat I would have loved him to have joined and diversified a portion
    in to RAC and would have welcomed he's in-depth research into another company
    I wish all the die hard investors sticking by there team well but we all need to learn to recognize the red flags as they appear and be prepared to change teams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.