RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-22592

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    How has Daniel or any other members of Race shown a lack of accountability for sticking to timelines? From my understanding, they provided a timely back in July or so, when they became aware that outside factors had an impact on the ethics submission timeline. Also, you make the point that Daniel is very vocal as a CEO about prior management mistakes - you know this is largely in response to questions about prior management mistakes, right?

I actually don’t know what more you want from him or anyone else in the company. If he were to give you anymore insights into the ethics submission context, old mates LightStar, BGN, Ralom and Slick would be pitching in for an uber helicopter to drop ASIC’s compliance team right into Daniel’s lounge window. As always, I feel it necessary to reiterate that criticism and contrary discussion is always a great addition here. But you’ve gotten your answers from Daniel already on this topic - if you’re unsatisfied with the answer, then surely just voice your complaints (once not a hundred times) and move on/keep holding?

There are so many companies that are magnitudes of order worse than Race, if not most. It’s funny really that as humans we cannot move past the inherent inevitability of expectation management. We’d all prefer to be consistently treated horribly (i.e other ASX company behaviour) than for an amazing company to even perceivably misstep just once. Better to deliver 20%, than to usually give 100% and one day give 98%.

TLDR - have a beer and chill out Krono - you’re going to be part of history and probably make serious money in the meantime, it could be worse
    Last edited by raisinsareheresy: Today, 18:21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.57 $387.6K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.