RAC 3.31% $1.61 race oncology ltd

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this bot trading. I'm...

1. 5,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    I've been trying to get to the bottom of this bot trading. I'm fairly confident how it works now but I still can't figure out the motivation.

So I requested a couple of T20's, one before the AGM and one recently.
    I had to jump through small hoops and provide personal details and guarantees as well as an explanation of my reason for the request.

One of those guarantees ... "I have attached a Top 20 which is for personal use only and not for dissemination on any form of social media platform."

Which I have honoured.

But the problem is - the information appears incomplete and when I ask for clarification the onus is put back on me.

In my view the continual presence of a bot and (from my perspective) rather dubious reported numbers (which I am told are expected to be self contributed by one of our largest investors) has me thinking we're being used as a cash machine.

So trade to your hearts content or buy and hold as you like but whatever you do, don't let emotions control your decisions as that's what bots need. (And Elliot Wave proponents by the way, especially those with the wrong wave count lol)

By the way Friday didn't result in anything significant from my perspective, other than a weak'ish inside day on the candlestick chart - probably more reflective of the poor performance of MSB across the biotech market than anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.