RAC 1.15% $1.29 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-261

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Bisi

I apologize if I have seemed rude. Not my intention at all. I hereby thank all who have responded to any posts of mine, at anytime, that I have not acknowledged appropriately! (Man, I feel like a snowflake!).

I commented only to eek out information that I think investors should have from a science point of view. I try not to put too much of my own ‘opinion’ in but probably fail sometimes. I certainly won’t get into a back and forth argument with anyone. Just asking questions of an employee /significant investor of the company who has offered to answer them. If I disagree with the answers (which I do to a significant degree) it would be complex and not that approachable on a forum like HC. I leave it to others to examine and assess the information.

I have been quite open that I do not hold anymore. I did until recently. I know the founders quite well. Really nice people. The gains here have been wonderful and I am very appreciative of the RAC share price rise.

At this point, though, I do not believe Bisantrene is worth the multiple billions that some on this forum are suggesting and thought some questions to the very willing executive / investor (RO) may help flesh out the story.

As I have said before I am very hopeful for all who still hold. Good luck!

(NB. No more from me on this. I feel I should add, on this occasion, that this is, of course, all my own opinion. Please regard all of this as it is meant -for discussion only and not as advice. I hold no financial advice credentials.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $210.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.27 $5.76K 4.496K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1587 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 3452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.29 $1.27 1343
Last updated 11.40am 30/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.