RAC 0.64% $1.57 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-2789

1. 5,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    LT ... IMO not worth the discussion as your theoretical example would never stand up in reality. It is better in the Oz CGT scenario to hold for sure IF THE STOCK CONTINUES TO GAIN - but the problem is how many stocks do you need to hold for 12 months that never make it ... not many RAC'ers come around often.

You have to have to either be good or lucky at either TA or FA to get the right start. That's the issue. The start!

Once it runs a system like that used by W3 works, but only in percentages ... it will miss out on lots of profits too when news surprises to the upside.

AND

All this is only as good as the Bull Market! (How many years does this zero cost money printing go on for now?)

So when do you quit when the market starts to fall over, and how do you know when to start to cash up? How does FA on a stock show you when to exit when the tide goes out on everything?

Too many variables to try to work through the perfect model solution ... you must interpret as best you can at any given time and always be a little wary.

These last 18 months for RAC have been perfect months as a RAC investor - I expect there's another 12 months to go ... how many other stocks are you going to find to replicate a model you do based on RAC?

Just too many variables and too many opportunities to lose while you're looking / holding for RAC II ... that's why I believe the critical thing is to make your winners big winners and cut your losses early - if there was one thing I have learned it's that - either FA or TA based.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.010(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $267.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.64 $1.55 $134.0K 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6283 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 6559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.