RAC 0.81% $1.22 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-297

1. 5,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1743
    I can't see how you can change human nature. Even this forum is called "Hot Copper" and Australian investment philosophy is largely dominated by digging riches out of the ground. And the emotions associated. Isn't that the "yard stick" on the ASX for investors?

Even high net worth, "sophs" and brokers see capital raises as an opportunity to skim ... another common denominator. So it's encouraged.

Would it be appropriate to simply allow for human nature and just play the game accordingly? That's the real opportunity.

Isn't the real problem that (perception perhaps rather than reality maybe (???)) it is riskier investing in a biotech than a nanocap resource company simply because resource companies are more mainstream.

Most people don't understand the FA of biotech (me included) (which is why Wombatt is so appreciated (and others including Titans and Aqua)) whereas you can see what's coming out of a hole.

I invested in RAC for the people including yourself (later on). I actually originally invested for the business model DrM promoted, which has been lost from dialogue over the past 12 months as the total focus has been the $Gazillions RAC will create for SHers.

I was hoping/expecting the SP would bounce at 88c. It tried but longs ran out of funds. So now it hasn't I'll find more $$$ at 80 or so if that opportunity arises.

And rather than being a problem for the shareholder base ... I reason I'm more valued as I support after most have run out of funds on these down legs. Same happened after you got involved at 4.5c. No different here IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.14 $381.6K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 2171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.14 48407
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.