RAC 1.35% $1.88 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-3022

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    I get it and like the idea + sentiment - but while mowing the lawn the thought kept occurring to me

- IF RAC were interested in a placement / raise which is uncertain given potential timing of other options eg licensing deals (for part not all possibly of the portfolio)

- With Dr T calling 2021 a "transformational year" just now, The BOD would not (should not) agree pricing at current levels (with a nice discount) they would wait for a bit of a pump off some coming news and likely end up with a VWAP >$2.50-$3. If the BOD failed to seek this type of approach and went for current pricing (with discount) then they're not worth their fees and should be dethroned

- That being the case, current pricing is significantly lower than any discount to VWAP that you're going to get via a logical process

- Therefore, tuck in! like I have been. We've seen $1.60's in the last few weeks. $1.70's seem to be thinning out but you might get some. As it drifts towards $2 don't hope for a discount to VWAP..

- You are currently presented with the discounted option you're after. Go hard!

What am I missing here?.

Off to whipper snipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.025(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 $74.38K 39.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18943 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.