RAC 1.44% $1.37 race oncology ltd

New investor here i had never really thought of entering the...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    New investor here i had never really thought of entering the share market due to the complexity of getting my head around it all and was more under the misconception that there is a lot of shadiness and scammers. (too many blockbuster movies i think lol)i was recommended by a close friend who is doing well with RAC and has explained a little about the company to me. I had also heard Chris Judd on Triple M one night mention RAC and great things to come so this my reason to have a crack myself.A question i have to hopefully many far more educated than I, what is the go with share holders selling shares under the current value? I see a bit of a price spike and then all of a sudden 24 hours later and in a lot of cases much less time the price drops significantly and share holders dump their stock at a lower price which pulls the entire spike back down. Why is this done? am i missing something?I am really interested to finding the answer to this mystery of mine.Kind regards Newbie.

Originally posted by cpinvestI'm always curious to know how people come across the RAC story. How did you find out about it, and what are your initial reflections as a newbie?Also, welcome! You'll be hard pressed to find a more civil forum than RAC's.Originally posted by cpinvestI'm always curious to know how people come across the RAC story. How did you find out about it, and what are your initial reflections as a newbie?Also, welcome! You'll be hard pressed to find a more civil forum than RAC's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.020(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.45 $1.37 $137.3K 98.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 7611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.020 ( 4.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.44 $1.38 5981
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.