RAC 11.5% $1.61 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-363

1. 14,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7786
    @Isaacbella18 yes I understand what you meant..I didnt mean to be vague but was just out all day... during a strong uptrend the focus is on resistance breaks not support, everyone piles in on a resistance break and the % moves are far greater from there up to a new high than from support up to resistance ..the long term trend here is still strong and price will bounce from somewhere.. we don`t know exactly where or when and anyone is just guessing..so the more relevant question at this stage I suppose is where is next resistance and will it be broken again through to a new high? (this is the current "trend")..now of course we all want to avoid being at the final top, but the only real way a top can be seen is by the formation a lower high next to it.."hindsight"..a final top is made of two parts ie; a high and a lower high next to it, this is what makes it a "top" by definition.. ..the common place for this lower high "resistance" is at 62% of the rebound...so based on the length of this retrace $1.17c-88c that 62% is at $1.05c.. (if a new low is made before reaching $1.05..the 62% ratio will change accordingly)...this is the only way to ride the ups and downs of a full breakout trend without jumping at shadows all the time..no need to make guess just take what the market is willing to give..all the way from breakout to lower high.
    Last edited by W3hunter: 31/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.165(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.61 $1.46 $245.3K 161.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 229 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 1226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.