RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

For your best mate ? ( fantastic - the landcruiser you pledged...

1. 5,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3171
    For your best mate ? ( fantastic - the landcruiser you pledged to buy for your mechanic very dear mate )

God please , grow a backbone

“Not everyone acts out of self- interest “.
    I’m upset reading you.

If you are highly educated and professionally trained -reading and studying and continually educating yourself every day of your life is normal .
    Its necessary and a requirement and some of us never stop learning and researching and reading every day .

Instead of becoming annoyed , I simply say that you just do not seem to see , or for own reasons deliberately be churlish and contrary . It doesn’t make sense .

Considering you bought in early due to tragedy, why have you not learned hugely ongoing about RAC , and be up to date with all .

Are you not a reader ?

Race is still only a market cap in $300 millions ! for a phase 3 drug asset with known safety ,dose profiles , compelling efficacies - and was formerly approved ,with known needed effectiveness against very difficult to treat cancers.
    An oncology drug , in a field where very needed especially as not the cardiac toxicity exhibited by doxorubicin.

Over 40 clinical trials including phase 3 .
    Breast cancer trial participants who lived longer than their cohort who received doxorubicin.

Grown adults alive today including women who have had multiple children , who were incredibly direly ill over 25years ago with acute AML , and were non- responders to all other treatment including Doxyrubicin,

Bisantrene over $500 million spend , equivalent to if could today over $1 billion USD in trials and extensive research.

Any equivalent drug if bought goes for billions !! Billions multiples.

And you are a lucky holder !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.