RAC 1.44% $1.37 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-38

1. 5,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    I must of missed that memo where we might be partnering with COH I have not heard nothing of the sort,
    Or even counting on it
    all I know about COH That they are doing research on our drug Bisantrene for FREE no cost to RAC.
    So I don’t think a lot of people are counting on partnering with COH.
    At the end of the day we closed green and we closed above one dollar there was always gonna be a pull back at some stage no one really knows when that’s gonna happen tomorrow could pull back also or could push through that dollar 17 mark again and go to $1.50 the point I’m making is if you believe in the drug you believe in the management who have not let us down at all then you’ve just answered your own questions and I’m not referring to you I’m referring to anybody reading this post that’s considering holding on or not.
    Like I said in my One of my last post’s
    I sold A2m for $1.20 just to see it get to wherever they are now through the roof.
    I will not be making the same mistake now because we have a product that potentially will dwarf A2 milk share price.
    In a short time,
    I have no doubt before the end of the year if COH come out with the findings that show Bisantrene working on its own or with a combination with another drug we will see $3 dollars $4 easy.
    Not including other announcements that are a C will come out with.
    Not only I have no intention of selling I’m not even hardly looking at it during the day.
    As I am not concerned one bit about this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.020(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.45 $1.37 $137.3K 98.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 7611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.020 ( 4.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.44 $1.38 5981
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.