RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-4016

1. 2,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2437
    Yesterday's news on Ovarian cancer is more akin to finding more Silver in a Copper mine, where that Copper mine is valued at much less than the NPV of extracting the known Silver.
    In this analogy Pillar 1 (Stars) is copper - we suspect that there is absolutely masses of it, but like Escondida it is hidden 1000m below the surface in the distant mountains. This Pillar is around an order of magnitude bigger than Pillar 2 (Mars)! Ongoing developments indicate that this deposit is bigger than anything we've previously allowed ourselves to imagine - thanks Race, Mace (Mason14) and Wombat.
    Pillar 2 (Mars) is gold. At Escondida they produce as much gold as many gold mines but it is secondary to the Copper. This pillar is almost an order of magnitude more valuable than Pillar 3 (Moon)!
    Pillar 3 (Moon) is silver. Very valuable in its own right this pillar has a potential value in the billions. At a market cap around $400M new information about the presence of billions in value is significant IMHO. It's not as significant as Israel was at 30 cents, or as significant as the COH paper either, but IMO it's worth a good 20%+
    At a share price of ~$3 the market is massively discounting the value of the Moon shot Pillar 3 which should get us into double digit share price based on the transactions that Wombat has presented. Mars and the Stars take us beyond that, with news on all three due in the next 5 weeks!
    Shareholders, take your positions!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.