RAC 3.59% $1.59 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-4177

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3177
    And it depends on -
    *start points chosen ,
    * time periods / larger or smaller waves . ( I don’t think waves going to be relevant anymore from here - the shares are so tightly held . Significant management and founder ownership also )

RAC is different if viewed in entirety - total increase up from lows , or starting from release of Sheba trial ( 30-40c- where RAC had pulled back to at that time .
    Or after COH study release . And major new shareholders adding to position .
    Board , and major re- structuring . Race oncology is like an initial explorer resources company , moved to feasibilities, and now more like a developer.
    Or start point can be ~ 72c , or recent $1.60s , or time period of the last year .

And more significantly -
    The IP , asset held - RAC becoming so derisked , intelligent and careful planning with best calibre of people in charge and working and advising over all , including globally .
    The company is becoming so compelling for important cancer treatment areas , which we all determinedly want to see bisantrene make it to being approved for use for ( AML , Breast / ovarian / kidney , and FTO inhibition potentials in all types of cancers ) —
    It is about the company seeking to prove up what it has and extend and develop on potentials - being likely taken over by a major global company , sooner in time and as a much more definite event .

This comes down to Fundamental Value , over Technical analysis. ( although TA is fun , and I appreciate and enjoy the excellent chartists in our threads . This is a price action / TA thread also )
    Last edited by Aqua65: 01/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
0.055(3.59%)
Mkt cap ! $270.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.60 $1.53 $79.91K 51.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 23239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.