RAC 3.79% $1.53 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-4269

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275

Well Mr 5k - 10k is a big seller. He was totally mute today until the last hour when he became active and caused the slide. I first noticed him at $1.44 when he started selling.

How are they selling ? Obviously when someone posted the broker data a few weeks back there was 2 full service brokers that sold about 4 -6 million, so that's Mr 5k - 10k.

Why are they selling ? I don't know, but it doesn't matter to me.

Who are they ? I don't know, but it doesn't matter to me.

On a side note it's been posted that the MOF's cannot exceed a certain percentage of their portfolio in $ amount in 1 company. If that's true and I have no idea if it is or not, then they would need to be constantly selling as the price of RAC goes up if their other stocks are not performing as well as RAC.

It's the same as an individual investor Mr Joe Blow who has 2 stocks, with 25k in each and they were both at $1 when he bought.

1 of them has gone backwards and is now at 50 cents , 12.5 k

The other one is RAC , now at $4 , 100k

Do you sell some RAC to get your portfolio back in balance ? Well I wouldn't , but some would.

Do you sell some RAC to free carry ? Well I wouldn't , but some would.

Do you sell some RAC to stick to some percentage reduction theories ? Well I wouldn't , but some would.

Do you sell off that stock that is 12.5k down and top up your RAC holdings a little and bank the rest of the cash ? That's what I would do. smile.png

Do you sell off that stock that is 12.5k down and go all in on RAC ? Some might.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.