RAC 0.65% $1.54 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-4639

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12370
    Good points mate

I would like to reiterate the point I have made in both of my recent posts where I value bisantrene over $100 per share in 2022 and that is "key catalysts for a transaction of this scale is consistent positive price movements driven by RAC management demonstrating clinical efficacy for bisantrene as an anti-cancer agent and FTO inhibitor."

While I understand your contention, I think it is important for us as shareholders to understand the wealth of confidence that can be gained from the current evidence-base that supports the mechanism of FTO inhibition in improving cancer related outcomes. I am nowhere near as knowledgeable as Dr. T, but from what I have consistently seen in research, there is a lot to be excited about. One of the fundamental points is that the things RAC are trying to do have been done before. It is like trying to build a house with building plans laid out infront of you - just do what has already been done. Dr. T mentioned yesterday that aspects of the trial design relate specifically to the action of Bisantrene observed in the City of Hope paper and improves the liklihood of similar action on FTO. I understand Science is very challenging and this view is simplifying it, but it is a lot simpler and less risky doing it the second time around IMO.

I am also aware that there are other key catalysts that I have not spoken about here that could dramatically change the direction of this company. I am becoming increasingly aware that AUS investors aren't as interested in biotech stocks. Also, that the knowledge base around the science of biotech companies is low and lacks appropriate valuing of biotech opportunities. So, if and when RAC management are able to capture the full potential of bisantrene as an anti-cancer agent and FTO inhibitor, and market this success to smart-money US investors, that could significantly change the direction of the SP to the upside IMO.
    Knowledge is key and from my understanding, these biotech investment agencies hire scientists to uncover great opportunities.

I completely agree that my share price value could be an absolute pie in the sky number and that looking at past history may not truly reflect future movements, however, I also recognise that there is potential for my estimations to be conservative. What value would you put on the worlds first FTO inhibitor with the potential for use in breast cancer (blockbuster) and AML (fast-tracked approval opportunity). Time will tell.

I know one thing - I would rather be in than out.

All IMO - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.