RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Another great day to accumulate with a low of $3.00 and a swing...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Another great day to accumulate with a low of $3.00 and a swing in price over the the day of 24c. Volatility is still increasing with the Bollinger Bands still going wider and we have again closed out side the bands.There still appears to be downward pressure on the price, having said that the level of volume has fallen off greatly with many nervous hands having been shaken off. It is very possible that we will bounce around the $3 line over the coming days as the Bollinger Bands reset themselves wider. I expect that the price will close inside the Bollinger Bands at some stage in the coming days. Longer term over the next 5-10 trading days it may settle back into the Keltner Channel. Volatility will remain high in the coming days so watch carefully as a number of buying opportunity's will present them selves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3070/3070848-0dc385d11a002f0ad9aae6bf5e50cd74.jpg

All the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.