RAC 2.37% $1.65 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-5529

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Hey mate, I wouldn't say the stock is misunderstood on Reddit. It's more about the management.
    We're all just shocked now a director is spending so much time answering questions and expressing confidence about their company on online forum discussions.

Dr T might just see it as a bit of a hobby, but it is entirely reasonable to be sceptical based on past experience as we've been screwed over by some shady directors who hype up a stock before selling for millions at ATHs. You can't blame em, anyone who's been in enough stocks for long enough knows what I'm talking about.

Personally, this sort of dedication of their professional and personal time is hard to fake. If I had a fraction of what Dr T has I'd be sitting on an island sipping coconut juice and throwing my phone into the trees.

Additionally, RAC was pumped up by a few bot accounts and people who didn't really do enough research so they couldn't answer people's concerns.

Based on my limited reading, I'm pretty positive about RAC as a whole, I see Pillar 1 as being the main target for big pharma with the continuance of incredible results for FTO inhibition studies and Pillar 3 as being quite effective with the historical patient data and the 40% success in a small group in 2020, but I think we need to be realistic about Pillar 2 being the least likeliest as it's a weaker anthracycline and is doubtful to have enough financial motivation to overhaul the entire breast cancer treatment industry.

It's all about what makes big pharma money. AML is also an incredibly rare disease, accounting for 0.8% of all cancers. Orphan drug approvals are very low for rare diseases.

Presenting risks from time to time brings things back to reality, and my views on pillars 2 and 3 might change when I research more. So do not assume people like me are downramping, I have no reason to as most of my portfolio is on RAC.

I'm open to discussing any of these viewpoints. I believe it'll ultimately help this stock's reputation on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.