RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-5581

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Thanks @Mason14 the information is easier to understand when it answers questions I have
    If FTO inhibition by bisantrene works for those breast cancer cell lines, it should certainly be studied in pillar 2, and I can see that it is from the recent announcement:
    "Further studies are currently planned to elucidate the clinical significance of FTO overexpression in breast cancer"

Which thread is Dr T's comment on 20% FTO overexpression in breast cancers? That's a big number, and it's exciting to see the amount big pharma are paying for overexpression of proteins. Makes me think it should be the biggest focus of Pillar 2.

And yes, further positive results for patients which are harder to treat would definitely create a greater sense of urgency for implementation for AML, and I'm hoping we'll see even better results from combinations with other compounds. Additionally, being able to focus treatment on AML subtypes based on FTO would be a far more effective approach. I'll be awaiting further results from RAC and analysing them in a lot more detail. Also hoping FTO inhibition side effects are not too severe, it doesn't seem like there is from what we've seen and I'm hoping that's confirmed in further clinical trials.

@IndexInvestor mining companies are absolute lotteries, drilling into middle of nowhere and hoping to find gas, relying heavily on seismic charting and ending up screwing investors over from drilling to find rocks instead of gas, letting water into the gas channels during drilling... far too risky for me to ever look at a mining stock again.

@RaceOncology that's true, I have absolutely no idea what ASIC is doing lately, it's all up in the air. I've seen that employees have gone to forums to look at possible pump-and-dumps and are questioning users:
    "...thwarting the corporate regulator’s efforts to step up its surveillance of the boom in social trading.The Australian Securities and Investments Commission admits the task of monitoring social media forums is not easy, and has enlisted the aid of professional internet sleuths including Boston-headquartered Crimson Hexagon in its fight against scams and unregulated online investment advice."

Targeting retail investor groups involving a few thousand bucks is more important than cracking down on multi-million corporate fraud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.