RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-5595

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    With the price settling recently, I may be considering buying into RAC on Monday.

I got out at $3.92 before the dip. Sorry guys it's not a lack of faith in the company, it's just I'm a young investor with limited capital and saw something that caused to me to get out. Perhaps some paranoia was healthy in this case. I shifted my earnings to US markets and have been doing well.

I'm thinking of putting about 15-20% of my portfolio back into RAC on Monday. I think now is the right time with the tree being shaken well and thoroughly through my limited investor's eyes. With upcoming developments and releases, a stable price point - similar to recent history, I consider now a good time to buy. I know traders aren't ideal for a company so I apologise, but I also want to share my thoughts so that others can make reasonable judgements and collect data on what other people are doing with regards to RAC. That is my purpose. I will buy RAC this week most likely. I'm not going to rush into things and probably wait for the right time, when the moment feels right. I think Monday but could be anytime during the week.

All the best and thank you to RAC for such great returns. It's been great assisting with the climb and I think buying on this dip will create great returns too. I hope this post creates value for someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.