RAC 0.00% $1.61 race oncology ltd

Well another low volume day 233K aprox, with just 8cents between...

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Well another low volume day 233K aprox, with just 8cents between the highest and lowest price.
    Again we were pushed down in the last minute of trade ending the day 3 cents lower than trading at 3:58pm.
    Trading games being played once again like most Monday closes of late.
    The Bollinger Band has showed no real movement today with the upper band still just inside the keltner Channel and volatility still low.

Where is this taking us?

Over the past two months we have been building a Symmetrical Triangle.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3206/3206702-ca740b406d56adcbe2e7eb3d34965743.jpg
    This also demonstrates the squeezing effect on volatility.
    With volatility in the market now shrinking this can be seen as a sign the market is likely to breakout, soon.

With the Squeezing of the Bollinger bands and the continued trading with-in the keltner Channel again with reduced volatility also pointing to a breakout approaching.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3206/3206757-191e19c22ba659d50328be17d84a2f99.jpg

When the breakout does come the $4.23 line will offer the most resistance and the most likely spot for a pull back as the price takes a rest for a week or so before continuing the break upwards towards $5.00.

The runners are now in the blocks awaiting the starters gun, what fires the gun is any ones guess?

Enjoy the trading

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.