RAC 0.76% $1.30 race oncology ltd

I've now had the opportunity to read through that thread and...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I've now had the opportunity to read through that thread and boy, some major red flags in how they reacted! I've learnt something from it, and am just grateful that I had the learning opportunity without having my own money on the line. It's honestly a little creepy that they call themselves "imugenies" and have genie memes to go with it, like I've heard the accusation of "cult" around RAC before so seeing it through fresh eyes in a different ticker really drives home the point. It's all fun and games and jokes, but that sort of group think being encouraged can't be good for making clear headed investment decisions. "We're all in it together," except we're not!

There was even a post where someone went on and on about how euphoric it all is.. yikes! Major red flag! Especially since they were mentioning how euphoric the company director has been in recent presentations.

I personally wouldn't touch the company with a 10 foot pole when I consider the shares on issue and the parabolic growth, both are signals that make a ticker toxic imo, same reason I've stayed well clear of other companies. But I do hope that when the inevitable reel back or retrace happens, people aren't burnt too badly. Could be ugly, and no one wants that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.010(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $215.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 $212.1K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5201 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 9799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 17594
Last updated 15.52pm 29/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.