RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-6210

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Hi @Hatt

Over the selling period we have seen a number of patterns occur be they $5000, $10000, $4000 and $3000 along with periods where entry into the market was delayed to allow movements in the market. These fluctuation are all part of the game like the use of bots by both buyers and sellers.
    The real game is to read the noise in an attempt to understand what the long and short term play is. Charts give you the current state of play and long term patterns will play out over and over again. One can never be sure if the selling has ended, just remember they only have a finite number of share to sell.

The most important thing is you perform your own independent research and time your entry the best you can and only buy what you can afford to loose.

all the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.