RAC 5.44% $1.65 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-62

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Good luck to you and your wife MF,
    Perspective is free isnt it.

Im sure we are all invested here to try and turn 1 into 2 , or more maybe, but there is a much bigger game attached to all of this as im sure we are all aware.

If this drug proves up, and in turn , saves lives , improves patients quality of life post treatment , and / or, increases the lifespan of patients post treatment, well there is the biggest win.

I recently lost a friend to AML - 35 yo female. Shortly before she passed, I was fortunate to meet Dr T at a presentation (Perth) and discussed her plight with him and we discussed the possibility of her receiving Bisantrene on compassionate grounds. Sadly, her family felt she was to close to the end to pursue that opportunity.

I suppose what i am saying is, for those of us here on HC - RAC, who enjoy good health, the pursuit of fiscal gain via RAC, might be both prosperous and is certainly exciting. But, there are many many people who would trade all the money in the world for good health.

I hope Bisantrene gets to help as many people as possible toward that outcome in the future.

MF, good luck once again for a clean bill of health for your wife.
    Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.095(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.62 $285.9K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16759 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 12047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.