RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-6780

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Well we saw better volume than Friday be it still very low, volatility bucked the trend and gave us some good buying opportunity's.

It followed the expected trend, with the high attained in early trading as the bots tried to push the price up $3.73.

At which point it spent the rest of the day slowly moving down ward with the low of day being $3.55

Finally closing out at $3.62

Finally we have moved through the Keltner average, Market forces can be held back for only so long, in the end they will find a way and revisit the middle average.

We spent the entire day trading inside the Keltner Channel.

The Bollinger Bands are now squeezing with further contraction of the band expected tomorrow.

Again tomorrow I expect to see more of the same as the bots battle it out and our price could trade down again with reduced Volatility.

We still have a short term signal for lower prices.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3308/3308461-8e56d6ceeaa776114a250993f35afca6.jpg
    all the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.