RAC 0.34% $1.45 race oncology ltd

@yannpiot I understand where you're coming from on this. Upon...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    @yannpiot I understand where you're coming from on this. Upon first investing into RAC it was very challenging to get my head around the pharma industry, the science and whole business of developing drugs... and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I still struggle to understand it.

What gives me confidence is that this buyout strategy was developed by some very smart cookies (Cullity, Lynch, Tillet, et al.) who have a wealth of experience in the business of buying and selling in the pharma industry. As you point out their buyout approach is more akin to a trade sale process, and this process only pays off when you have competitive tension/bidding war. From the outside looking in, this may seem risky but consider that the leadership team have the same "skin in the game" as other investors and have demonstrated that they put shareholders first.

As they are just as incentivised as other shareholders here, and have an far greater understanding (than many) of how pharma companies acquire other groups, I believe they would have put a great deal of thought into this developing this strategy.

Just my two cents for what its worth (2 cents or more likely nothing), certainly open and interested in hearing if anyone has a different view on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.005(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $242.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.50 $1.43 $62.91K 43.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5700 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.46
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.44 $1.49 $1.43 9034
Last updated 13.08pm 24/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.