RAC 1.55% $1.31 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-69

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I feel for you Wombat, it is very confronting getting told you have the big C in whatever form. I actually received my diagnosis by email, reason being I did all my tests in Australia but had to head back to Philippines before I got my JAK 2 test results. Reading that email was quite emotional. What really helped me was finding a Facebook group for PV and reading other peoples experiences, asking questions and being able to express my emotions to people in the same situation. I’m sure there’s many people on this forum have stories to tell, and I think it is good therapy to let it all out. Yes we’re all here to try and make a profit but the big picture is what the majority of us want.
    While I’m here maybe I can ask you or Dr T if Bisantrene has any relativity to hydroxyurea or jakafi which are two drugs used with PV to reduce the over production of red blood cells. Not sure exactly what they do as it’s way out of my expertise. Because PV is such a rare type of cancer it’s probably very low on the list of priorities in research. If DrT reads this maybe he can answer if Bisantrene has any possibilities with regard to treating PV as I’m sure you are aware the possible end result of PV is AML, so I guess my hope is Bisantrene can prevent PV patients from ever getting to AML.
    Good luck to you Wombat and I pray that’s your last experience with skin cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $217.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.26 $71.25K 55.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 5950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
0.020 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.26 10789
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.