RAC 1.19% $1.66 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-7489

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Never have Buffet's words on the transfer of wealth been more apt.

I think I've just worked out what Charting is all about (and no offense meant to anyone that makes a good living in this field, as I'm sure many on here do).

Charting simply records, and allows people to trade on, the fickle nature and frailties of us humans when emotions overtake logic and research. Be the trend upwards, or downwards, many of us simply can't help ourselves.

For example, I'm not sure anything at all has changed with RAC in terms of timelines, promised/ projected outputs or the quality of the team running it?

I ask myself if it's overvalued, and then look at potential, and look at it's "peers" (some of whom I also hold a position in) who's market cap and/ or shares on issue are off the charts, and seem to offer a much lesser potential to multibag. And finally, I look at what RAC is going about trying to achieve in cancer breakthroughs, in an honest and transparent manor that is unmatched (in my experience) on the ASX.

I understand traders are reading the play and making a few quid here and good look to you.

I'm still going to have to sit back, hold and continue to trust in the science and the company's unparalleled potential, until it does something to make me think otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.020(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $282.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.67 $1.61 $153.5K 94.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.