RAC 1.75% $1.68 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-8167

1. 14,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7807
    @LJsilver ok well spotted.. yes something has been bothering me on this thread for a while now...simply its been the misuse of TA during this down trend by those with an FA bias...TA is never respected in the hands of those with a permanent one way FA bias and they end up making a mockery of it...as Dr T has noticed "most of the TA calls have been benign" ..yes all of the bullish ones from $4.23 to $2.86c....the LT trend has clearly changed to sideways with a down bias....if FA is your thing then that's great! sit back and wait it out...but lets not make shit up with the TA and then also villainize the honest Chartie`s for saying how it is,.. I`m sure Dory would not have been so in your face if he wasn't ridiculed for his early TA opinion in the first place...and he was right!..when the trend changes so does the TA thread in a bad way.. this always happens and its annoying ..no need for it... the best outcome here is if price suddenly gaps up and everyone makes 300% overnight and I miss out....fantastic!.. I`d be ecstatic for you all and then look to make a trade or move on to another one....has anyone noticed CNJ? up 115% in the last 2 weeks.. just another boring old repetitive wave3 TA trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
-0.030(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.73 $1.68 $119.9K 70.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3012 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 6382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.