RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-8486

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    On the 7th I mentioned that the price should bounce along unless the seller released further shares into the market.

Which is exactly what he did today to increase volatility and sell a few more shares, was it worth it? maybe if you are buying.

As i stated on the 7th this would drive us deep into the Keltner Chanel which is very normal.

So we have today come to a rest at the mid point or average of the Keltner Channel, in a normal market the price will always seek out the average ground. Note today was far from normal with bots in control of the action all day.

Now for tomorrow I expect the seller will drop the price further tomorrow in order to offload shares before the weekend and to bring the selling side stock to under 200k available so as to reset the game for next week. I also expect the price to bounce along between the lower and upper Keltner Channel next week with another spike very possible. Nothing major has changed with no clear signal expected until we hear news.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3562/3562072-eec10fd10123bcd5818604375f5422e3.jpg
    That's it for me

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.