RAC 0.93% $1.62 race oncology ltd

MOF aren't accumulating via market to purchase a greater...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    MOF aren't accumulating via market to purchase a greater holding. If anything they were trading to get a good price for a large investment - ie options, CR etc. I don't think they have any interest in buying a few hundred thousand here or there on market which is the low volume we are experiencing. They are in for the million share parcels which they can't get on market without pushing price up significantly.

We'll know when the next sub notice comes out if they do buy another big parcel. Given what the SP is doing, personally I hope they are in the process of brokering another option purchase and execution as it is a win, win, win, win for everyone (seller, MOF, RAC, long holders).

... Remember - if you sell 10 shares for $1 and then buy 15 shares for 90c the sub notice states - 5 shares for $3.50.

Top 20 is important as there are very smart people that were in there that aren't anymore - eg, Rothman - why isn't he holding anymore??? I don't believe smart people take 1,000% profits when there is potentially a lot more left on the table.. MOF holding isn't as important as we know they are in for good gains and aren't going anywhere soon.

Now Lynch is in the top job, I imagine RAC will be getting into second gear very soon and even the $1's will be in the rear view mirror. I was extremely impressed on how clear and precise Lynch spoke in the interview. You can tell he has many years experience and is here to get the job done. I guy doesn't come out of retirement unless it's a short profitable tenure.

IMO, DYOR, IYASYGS, Good, GLTAH etc
    Last edited by Titans19: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.