RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

@topfeederHow is Daniel Tillett in any way shape or form...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @topfeeder

How is Daniel Tillett in any way shape or form responsible for the share price fluctuations? What does he have to explain? I'll point a few things out for you.
    a) Good corporate governance - tick
    b) Answers all scientific questions to Zantrene promptly - tick
    c) Answers questions about how much board members are paid - tick
    d) Dr Tillett has another successful company that probably pays a whole lot more than Race, yet he probably spends more time and puts more effort into Race than any of us can fully comprehend. Tick
    e) Has bought over $1million worth of shares on market when Race was a very risky proposition. TICKf) Converted options 5 months earlier than he needed to for tax purposes. TICK
    g) As of today he has approx $45 million worth of Race shares (HE HASN'T SOLD ONE) TICKKKKKKK

Might I suggest that you go and do some due diligence on a low cap company, put in $1 million of your own money.

Like many on here I am absolutely stunned that the MC is not $2 bill plus. But the question will remain unanswered until the market figures out how to value POSSIBLY THE BEST TREATMENT OF CANCER IN OVER 30 YEARS, WITH THE POTENTIAL TO TREAT 25 DIFFERENT CANCER TYPES. First in class, best in class, what's it actually worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.