RAC 2.52% $1.22 race oncology ltd

You read that correctly. $50 right now would be an attractive,...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    You read that correctly. $50 right now would be an attractive, and some shareholders may think it be amazing 10+ bags yay! But in the grand scheme of things as shareholders you would be selling yourself short. In that respect of selling yourself short it would be a lowball offer. The potential revenue brought in by Zantrene per year as a FIC/BIC FTO-inhibitor would be well in excess of $50 dollars per share (approximately $7B AUD). Would recommend that you do your own research into M&A speculation, have a look at what companies are willing to pay to acquire FIC/BIC cancer drugs or oncology companies, have a look at recent M&A in pharma space in the last couple of years, look at what those companies were bought out for, and how much they bring to the pharma companies. My only giveaway to you right now is that last year AstraZeneca signed a deal to partner with a Japanese oncology company worth £4.7B (around $8.8B AUD) to develop an oncology drug (DS-1062 — targets the Trop2 protein which is often over-expressed in lung and breast cancers). Bear in mind that DS-1062 wasn't very far along their clinical/development pipeline at the time of this deal, they still haven't completed phase 1 trials neither have they demonstrated safety and efficacy for the drug. $7 Billion dollars or around $50 per share as a buyout for a drug that has years of clinical data demonstrating both safety and efficacy is a steal. If AZ could get their hands on this for $7B they'll be laughing their way to the bank. I'm sure if we got an offer like that, our management would be strongly advising it's shareholder to not take it.

Not financial advice, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.030(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $201.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.16 $77.01K 65.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1092 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 1652 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.030 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.22 $1.16 11297
Last updated 15.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.