RAC 1.15% $1.29 race oncology ltd

Been a good two weeks since my last update, very little has...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Been a good two weeks since my last update, very little has changed over that period of time.

The Buyer gained control with the push down to around $3.09 which was in over sold territory on the 5th Oct. Since then we have seen a struggle between the seller and buyer bots as one is trying to get the upper hand. One should also note that the Bollinger band has dipped inside the Keltner Channel 3 out of last 4 falls in price and should be watched as a possible indication of a dip in price. The price again will always look for the middle ground of our bands as neither party has control. The thing to watch for now is if the seller can push the sell side below 200k units for sale. We might then see another spike in price out of the Bollinger band.

In the mean time watch as the Bollinger Band is now contracting as trading volume is falling once again with the MACD looking to cross over once again. A word of warning this is not your normal trading patterns as we have two bots fighting it out for control and this will only result in a continuation of the current situation until the seller pulls the plug and the market once again becomes free of this interference.

As for next week sadly just more of the same.

Our professional traders are well and truly out of RAC at the moment. Who owns the buying bot I have an idea but nothing concrete.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3716/3716557-7e1a4f41414f3e7a2332964dc9e3a773.jpg

all the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.015(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $213.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.28 $34.20K 26.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 682 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 1824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.32 $1.35 $1.28 9710
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.