RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Not sure why you've singled Borje out here. @RaceOncology has...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Not sure why you've singled Borje out here. @RaceOncology has consistently stated the quality of contribution that Borje has made (and continues to make) to the company. Daniel doesn't strike me as the sort to hand out undeserved praise willy-nilly. Are you in a better position to evaluate the value that Borje has added? Without the benefit of inside knowledge of how Race functions, it's pretty easy to underappreciate the contribution that each member of the team makes.

When Borje originally became involved with Race, it was a much higher risk and didn't have the potential it now has, and as I understand it, having someone of Borje's reputation has helped in attracting other high calibre individuals to be involved.

If FTO turns out to be as big as it potentially could, then in that sense the COH contribution is probably orders of magnitude higher in value than anyone else's, but this is where the element of luck (being in the right place at the right time) comes into play. Yes, Borje has got himself into a position to benefit substantially from that good fortune, but he isn't the only one, including many Race shareholders who have added no value (with the exception of supporting the share price).

And if COH hadn't discovered FTO, someone else probably would have eventually, though Race may not have been in the same position to benefit depending on the timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.