RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-959

1. 5,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Hi eddy
    I also think your not missing anything I am very confident that RAC will be something special although there is always risk in everything but if you go through the history such as the historical data that Israel trials and the two ladies that are still alive due to this drug and everything else in between the odds of this being a success is well above many other stocks out there and I am very confident.
    Well I’m very confident anyway that this will be $4 by next years December at least with all the news that will be coming out till then maybe even higher because the stock is not diluted and it’s held pretty tight.
    Just a slight example A2 milk I purchased for $.60 as I had a child five years ago and I could not find any formula it was running off the shelf to me this was a no brainer the stock rose to $1.20 and with that it covered a lot of my losses from previous stocks so I was pressured to sell from my wife Because at the time milk was getting a bad publicity and powdered milk was the new talk of the town although I strongly believed A two milk was going to go places
    Now to keep the peace I sold just to see it rise Day after day month after month.
    Even when the stock was six dollars I went away hunting with friends and one of the guys that come along was the actual guy that milks the cowls the owner of some A2 cows he told me you Still never missed the boat the stock will double easy but my silly pride because I sold out at $1.20 did not want to buy the stock six dollars look where it is now that’s just a story I thought I would share.
    So what I’m trying to say is people have a lot of reasons to sell even.
    If They really believe in a stock as I did with A2m.
    I’m excited for the future with RAC as I can see the huge possibilities and huge rewards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.57 $387.6K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.