RAC 2.00% $1.79 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-14393

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    About time the RAC threads became more like a typical HC thread. Full of sky is falling speculation. We used to be able to have reasonable discussions about the things we saw as negative. But I guess the difference then was that there was a company rep to answer those questions and to shoot down the ridiculous speculation.

People starting to doubt whether the team has what it takes. People starting to say that our largest holders might start selling, the list goes on.

Apart from being slower than a lot of us would have liked, they haven’t missed too many tricks. I would have agreed if we got to this AGM and they said “oh we are now also including T2 diabetes so our timelines will be extended again” that people have reason to be questioning their motives. From what it looks like, they are doing everything right in terms of ensuring there are no issues with trial design or data for the FDA and for big pharma.

Whether you liked it or not, they always stated they would be under the radar the end of this year and sure enough they have been out there selling the opportunity. And will start in the US shortly.

DT talked about the iceberg and people have started complaining about his language he uses. But look back at the past 18 months. It’s has been an iceberg and I’m sure there is more to come.

As for the large holders, I doubt they will sell down here. They obviously believe in the drug and if they don’t like management they can wait for the next AGM to vote them out.
    Anyway, that’s my rant. Great to be able to have a rant that carries no weight at all because it’s being posted on a forum like HC. Now back to our speculating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.035(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $302.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.79 $1.70 $916.8K 527.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 9427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.75
  Change
0.035 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.70 30396
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.