RAC 0.96% $1.55 race oncology ltd

My view, fwiw, is that the recent SP downturn is less to do with...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    My view, fwiw, is that the recent SP downturn is less to do with what RAC has or has not done, and more to do with a sector rotation out of speccy stocks like RAC back into Lithium & related green stocks which are enjoying a good rebound & brighter outlook.

The recent SP action of RAC is similiar to my other biotech shares namely IMU, PTX, EYE all of which have arguably strong prospects just like RAC.

RAC's fundamentals remain strong, the recent quarterly confirmed that. Those worried about price sensitive news being only briefly mentioned should remember that high quality journals won't accept research papers where the research data has already been published, so I interpret that as a positive. That is why there were no separate announcements. Once peer reviewed & published data in quality journals, it will be big news. Dr T has told us this before.

Also there is no evidence of any Insiders's selling, despite some speculation on this board. In fact as shown by wombat recently, the trend is the large holders are accumulating more. (I have been into super & kids accounts)

From here, I don't foresee much SP action until either great Sheba results or a pharma partnership is announced. When that happens , the market will have eyes for us imo.

I also don't expect to see a lowball takeover happening. The BOD & T20 have too much skin in the game to rollover cheaply. I would also suggest us shareholders may not even hear about lowball offers with the BOD rejecting out of hand (similiar to LTR)

Remember, the medical science for Zantrene is strong, the market potential has been confirmed as massive, we have a great team in place who are diligently working through a wide pipeline of activities to bring Zantrene to market, we are well funded and increasingly supported by the medical KOL.

In the end, only the patient SH'rs will be rewarded with RAC, and there's at least 2 or more years for the story to play out. If that's not your investment timeline, then you maybe in the wrong stock.

Despite the short term SP gyrations, I remain very confident that RAC will turn out to be a great investment but everyone has to do their own research & & make their own decisions. Good luck in your investing !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.015(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $257.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.51 $189.1K 121.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.52
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.55 $1.58 $1.51 7772
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.