RAC 2.01% $1.52 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-18665

1. 17,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    “I wonder if it is worthwhile to explore how many new investors have invested as a results of your approach to posting in hc, since it was mentioned elsewhere new investors are what are required to improve the sp?”

This is also what intrigues me .
    The trading in RAC seems to be pretty light and comments here seem to indicate that trading is just amongst existing holders ( true believers taking stock from those that have had enough perhaps ) .
    I mentioned many moons ago that going the “retail “ investor only way was odd ( getting the cap raise away to just retail was pretty impressive though but that was the market at that time )
    Raising again now through retail as a “reward” for loyal holders hasn’t given an immediate premium ( the piggy back options may or may not be tradeable and the share price has to be above $1.26 or so for them to be in the money ) .
    So to date the option deal hasn’t sparked the price .
    What will then be a rerate trigger and change the trend ?
    Obviously data from trial results ( but the is a fair way off ) - can’t be rushed in some respects out of companies control.
    Preclinical stuff is exactly that and again some ideas about usefulness of drug but again has to get to the clinic - again a fair way off .
    A number say that some one is feeding the market who has a good percentage of stock so that overhang may not help .
    There doesn’t seem to have been any director buying recently.
    In my mind any “deal “ with big pharma is a way away ( some comment that if any deal done now it would be done too cheaply for drugs potential )
    Registering a patent is useful but I don’t see how that would really give the price a kick along - if anything it starts the clock ticking down .

What would give shareholders some comfort ( in my mind ) are
    : significant director purchases
    : removal of stock overhang ( not to retail- like to a biotech fund - you may never know they may be prepared to pay a premium to current price to get a significant holding - if any are interested at all .)

Just ramblings by me - feel free to add any share price triggers that you can think of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.030(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $250.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.48 $141.7K 94.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 427 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 2999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.51
  Change
0.030 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.48 13236
Last updated 15.53pm 21/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.