RAC 2.01% $1.52 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-8767

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    You're right about that. The market will begin to understand the true (enormous) value of FTO once the proper marketing campaign ramps up toward the end of the year. We're just waiting on some results now, then RAC can really start this process. The numbers are what the market is waiting for. The good news there is that we are going to see the next wave of these imminently, and continuously into next year. The RAC pipeline is so full.

There are some great valuation figures floating around that most have seen from Wombat and Mason (and others) - but based on evidence and markets we'll be disrupting, even the high-end figures are conservatively projected. Again, expect an enormous reevaluation by these guys once the pre-clins are wrapped up and we have efficacy data.

It is not an exaggeration to say RAC is working toward making Zantrene the next Keytruda. If FTO is proven effective, we may dwarf the figure Keytruda makes each year (projected to be $22.2bn annually by 2025), as we will improve so many types of treatments. I know that's hard to imagine right now, but the potential is there. Remember that valuation is roughly 4-5x EBITDA.

So for the sake of argument: 4-5x $22bn, with $USD100 per share roughly calculated @ $USD21bn = $88bn to $110bn, or USD$400-500 per share.

Now that's not to say we'll achieve this, but that's the hand-on-heart valuation as it stands right now in my eyes. I could see RAC offering a discount, or dividing the Zantrene property up into different licensed elements etc etc. We might or might not go down the partnership path, we might or might not be successful in one or all aspects. However, we are First, Best, Only in Class - and this space is absolutely being sought after by Big Pharma, who are cashed up like crazy after COVID. So we are in an enviable position.

Anyway, Q2 22 might be the time to watch for lowball offers, as we should have compelling FTO data and a variety of other findings to point to. Just remember to listen to the advice of the board when the time comes - and until then, DYOR etc.

Last edited by PatchKolan: 27/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.030(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $254.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.48 $141.7K 94.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 427 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 2999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.51
  Change
0.030 ( 0.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.48 13236
Last updated 15.53pm 21/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.