RAC 3.14% $1.48 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-12597

1. 6,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    @yannpiot I think you have covered all the main points and argued them well. Just my half a cent on the questions raised:

Capital allocation is an important function of mgmt and BOD. If they think they need more funds they raise it and spend it as they deem fit, when they deem fit and which is in the best interests of the LTSH.

The arguments made today is with the benefit of hindsight which the mgmt didn’t have when the SPP was done.

Based on quarterly burn rate I would prefer for the mgmt to at least have enough ammo for the next 3-4 quarters than have too little in which case your SP will be hit because punters bet a CR is on the cards and will attempt to short your stocks.

Only SH understand the pain of the constant selling that has happened on this counter combined with price manipulation and not outsiders who just come to make a point when they have no skin in the game. Although well meaning this have zero interest for me as they have no clue what’s happening and why (spare me the lecture on tunnel vision!).

For reasons unknown the guest commenters think they are more qualified than mgmt in managing our funds. If they are so smart go and ask IMU mgmt why they have hoarded $100Mn and issued nearly 6Bn shares instead of pointing fingers where the amount is less than a 10th of funds and a minuscule share register.

It is not only frustrating to watch the SP manipulated but double that with the ‘Not-held’ folks sharing their wisdom! Thanks but no thanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.045(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.48 $1.41 $74.60K 51.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6944 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3096 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.045 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.41 $1.48 $1.41 21844
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.